Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Show Me Some Love!

Psst! If you enjoy my blog, please click the flashing link above to vote for me as a top mommy blogger. No strings attached. Just one little click = a vote. Thank you mucho!

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Such a Tease

“Go anywhere your mind wants to travel.  Take us there too.”

I said I was only doing one more prompt, but how can I resist a free write?

I know this is the last Trifecta challenge evah, but my mind just wouldn’t allow me to go to a sad place. I’m sailing on a Disney cruise in five days, and Hubs and I renew our vows in a week—nothing but happiness here (and a smidgen of pre-trip stress). Besides, I hate sad goodbyes. Had too many of those in my life.

So, here’s where my mind traveled:

Legs intermingle
Emboldened by drink.
Your hand parts my thighs.
I’m nearing the brink.
I twitter and chirp.
(Laughs)
“Who let in the birds?”

Your fingers plunge and …

I have no more words.
#


To the Trifecta community and the dear, dear friends I’ve made from these challenges:

Thank you for the lovely words you left on my entries over the past year. Sometimes life got in the way of me responding (like last week) but I appreciate your thoughtful, encouraging comments more than I could ever express.


XO

15 comments:

  1. Whew! You didn't hold back - much. :) I love that you are filled with happiness right now, and that that's what you chose to write about. Have a wonderful time on the cruise, and I hope to run across you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun, lustful, clever. Great last post for us, Ivy! Have a fabulous time on the cruise and renewing your vows :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's perfect! It's romantic and saucy and it caught my breath. I love the way you write.
    I'll email you later this week to say BON VOYAGE!! Hoping your trip is as magical as you dream it, (I know it will be darlin!)

    YAY to Trifecta for introducing us, your friendship makes me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sexy and lighthearted - just what the doctor ordered. Oh, you weren't playing doctor?
    As always, Ivy, you're a delight. Have an awesome time! < 3

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're one of the writers I'll miss the most. Your dark posts were some of my faves! Hope to see you around the writers haunts again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The opposite of sad, I'd say! Safe travels. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's the way it's done! You did the exactly right thing and hotly so! Have so much fun on your cruise (remember, if you forget something, it can always be gotten!). So cool you're renewing your vies, you young things! XO to Trifecta for bringing so many people together in one place!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this, Ivy! Fun and sexy...two things you write so well. ;) So excited for you for your trip and vow renewal. And so thankful for getting to meet you through Trifecta. oxox.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your mind traveled to a most delicious place :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great note to end this trip on;-)Enjoy your cruise and travel to those "delicious" places Ivy-hope to see you somewhere in this virtual world,loads of love-will miss reading your tales and comments too,tc xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a delightful read, Ivy! As always, I am refreshed after reading your words. Lots of love to you, enjoy the cruise!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Is it getting hot in here, or is it just me? ;)

    Best of luck with your future writings!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope you had a marvellous time on your cruise. What a great send off!

    I've been talking to Thomas Marlowe and we are both missing the Trifecta Challenge. One thing led to another and we have decided to set up Light and Shade Challenge where there are prompts twice every week and a chance to share what inspiration strikes.

    We are not trying to be the same as Trifecta. They were awesome and I miss them. We do have some really exciting ideas of our own, though and can't wait to see what happens. It would be great if you could come and join us and see where this journey takes us. Good writers are always welcome. If you have any questions then get in touch either on the Light and Shade Challenge Blog http://lightandshadechallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ or on the Facebook page. It would be wonderful to hear from you. Lyssa M x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post
    was great. I don't know who you are but definitely you're going to a famous blogger if you aren't already ;) Cheers!


    My blog; self build home (http://www.homeimprovementdaily.com)

    ReplyDelete

You're so sexy when you comment on my blog.